Customers may not engage in any activity that compromises or threatens Tech5 Group's ability to provide the Wireless access service in a reasonable and efficient manner to all other customers.
Examples of prohibited use include, but are not limited to, running servers (that put traffic on the network) and hosting multi-user interactive forums, such as chat rooms.
The Wireless access service may be used only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorisation, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
Violations of system or network security are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability.
Tech5 Group will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve, or will cooperate with, law enforcement agencies if a criminal violation is suspected.
Examples of system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Unauthorised access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorisation of the owner of the system or network.
- Unauthorised monitoring of data or traffic on any network or system without express authorisation of the owner of the system or network.
- Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting.
- Knowingly distributing computer viruses or other malicious computer programs.
- The infringement of third party's intellectual property rights or the breach of any laws or infringement of any third party rights, including without limitation, copyright.