Tech5 is looking for the next generation of innovators and encourages diversity and freedom of expression. We are a vibrant company in the Internet and Telecommunications sector that rewards loyalty and have a diverse group of good people that are willing to assist the growth of all candidates.
We play an important role in the country and keep South Africans connected to the world through the internet. With Information, Communication and Data Sharing we always look at ways that we can uplift our communities and South Africa at large by providing a high standard of customer service with a formidable network.
We are driven to deliver success and look at all tasks as opportunities to better ourselves and the service we provide our customers.
Should you be driven to succeed, Tech5 is the correct place for you.
Please see all available positions at Tech5 below
You may forward your CV to [email protected] and place the position applying for in the subject of the email
Please Note: We aim to review all applications in a timely manner. If you have not heard from us within 15 working days, we regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful.
Tech5, an Internet Service provider has an exciting opportunity for an Accountant Position (Both Junior and Senior) based in the Upper Highway Area.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cashbook capturing
- Capturing and processing all supplier invoices and credit notes
- Requesting and monitoring credits from suppliers to correct any discrepancies with billing
- Preparing and submitting payment remittance to suppliers
- Ensuring that all invoices that are paid comply with the set standards and contain all the necessary required information
- Ensure that all invoices and supporting documentation is complete and approved by the correct department
- Maintain the accounts payable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records
- Maintain monthly reports
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Processing monthly journals
- CIPC experience is beneficial
- Invoicing monthly
- Experience in VAT recons and submissions
- Completing monthly reconciliation on supplier accounts
- Preparing necessary paperwork and reconciliation of accounts for monthly payments
- Audit preparation and assistance with audits
- Maintain, update, create, secure, and archive records and files.
- Ad hoc duties
- 2 year work experience in a similar role
- Minimum of a diploma required in relevant field
- Strong understanding of bookkeeping, accounting payable and accrual principles
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience with working on multiple companies
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Excellent verbal, written and listening communications skills
- Time management skills
- Experience with computerised accounting (Sage) necessary, MS Word, MS Excel and Google Drive
Training will be provided, we are however looking for someone technically minded with good computer knowledge and good telephone manner, candidate will need to be able to work shifts. The ideal candidate will be someone available immediately.
Please email CV's to [email protected]
Position is a 4 month contract, full time contract may be offered during this period.